Triple 8 Dual Certified MIPS Helmet Hyper Blue Matte
We put everything we know about helmet tech into this updated version of our timeless shape. This helmet is Dual Certified for Bike and Skate and has a patented MIPS Technology low-friction layer to reduce rotational forces caused by angled impacts. We worked closely with our top riders in vert, longboarding, BMX, commuting, and derby to refine the shape, fit, and function. Learn more here.
- MIPS Technology: Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces to the brain caused by angled impacts
- Dual Certified: Complies with U.S. CPSC Bike and ASTM Skate safety standards
- All new ABS Outer Shell with EPS liner, re-engineered to provide our best-fitting low-profile Brainsaver
- Includes 2 sets of Fit Pads to customize fit
Ideal for: Biking; Skateboarding; In-Line Skating/Rollerblading; Derby; Scooters
- U.S. CPSC Bike, ASTM F-1492 Skate
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below:
- XS/S 19.7 – 21.5 in (50 – 55 cm)
- S/M 21.5 – 22.75 in (55 – 58 cm)
- L/XL 22.75 – 24 in (58 – 61 cm)
|Standard Class||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders £0 - £49.95||£4.95|
|Standard Class||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders £50 - £99.95||£4.75|
|Remote Delivery **||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders Over £100||FREE|
- Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- As soon as your order is shipped, we will send you by email all the courier tracking and parcel information.
- Tracking numbers may not become active until the evening when the courier sorts your parcel.
- Parcels sent with Royal Mail may be left at a post office or delivery office if nobody is available to sign for the parcel.
- We ship orders with DPD, EVRi, Parcelforce and Royal Mail. Depending on the size/value of your order, this will determine the courier we use. If you have a preference on courier, this must be noted in the comments or an email. Please be advised this may incur extra charges, which can depend on your location
Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Tracking numbers may not become active until the evening when the courier sorts your parcel.
A signature will be required on delivery.
Shipments to the European Union - VAT (CBl, TVA, MwSt./USt.) is included in our prices, so when your parcel arrives in your country, no additional payment is required. Orders are limited to a maximum value of €150 as we use the IOSS system for all shipments.
Shipments to USA - may be subject to local customs import duty and taxes which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- DOMESTIC RETURNS (UK)
If you are looking to return an item, simply ship back to us, including your receipt and note on the receipt if you require a replacement size/colour/refund and this will be processed when the item arrives back.
We do not offer free returns, however we do provide free shipping out of items sent back for a replacement.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, simply contact us through the returns form and we will arrange a return label to be sent to you which is free of charge.
When returning for a refund, all items must be in their original packaging, unused and in perfect new condition. We do not accept items back if they do not have their original packaging and any tags attached if this is clothing.
Ripped Knees is not held responsible for any items shipped back by the customer if these are not posted through a secure signed for method.
To speed up the refund process please ensure all the relevant documentation is provided to we can process this swiftly.
Refunds can take up to 48 hours to process, once the item has been received back.
All returns should be shipped back to:
5 Saville Place, Third Floor
Newcastle Upon Tyne