Seba TRIX 80 Pro Inline Skates Black
The Seba Trix 80 Pro Inline skates are available in three different versions, 80mm, 84mm and 90mm. These skates are comfortable, precise and light and are ready for some nice freestyle Trix in addition to fast city skating.
As a lot of our customers will know, both the demand for Seba and the product range itself has grown considerably over the last 10 years. So much so, that we are unable to carry full size/colour runs in all models. Unfortunately the Trix range is one of the models we carry partial stock of at our warehouse. If the skates that you need are listed as 'Back Order' we may be able to order them for you, subject to stock availability with Seba. Please note that this can take between 7 and 10 working days from receipt of your order, please contact us for more information.
Liners: Integrated Liners with Premium Insoles
Closure: Ankle Ladder Strap, Mid Ratchet Strap, Bottom Velcro Strap and Laces
Frames: "V" Flat 243mm Frames
Plate: 7 Hole Energy Plates
Wheels: Hyper Concrete 80mm/84A
Bearings: ILQ9 Pro
|Standard Class||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders £0 - £49.95||£4.95|
|Standard Class||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders £50 - £99.95||£4.75|
|Remote Delivery **||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders Over £100||FREE|
- Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- We strive to ship all orders within 24 hours of picking up. If you order on a Saturday/Sunday this will not be picked up generally until Monday morning.
- As soon as your order is shipped, we will send you by email all the courier tracking and parcel information.
- Tracking numbers may not become active until the evening when the courier sorts your parcel.
- Parcels sent with Royal Mail may be left at a post office or delivery office if nobody is available to sign for the parcel.
- We ship orders with DPD, EVRi, Parcelforce and Royal Mail. Depending on the size/value of your order, this will determine the courier we use. If you have a preference on courier, this must be noted in the comments or an email. Please be advised this may incur extra charges, which can depend on your location
Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
We strive to ship all orders within 24 hours of picking up. If you order on a Saturday/Sunday this will not be picked up generally until Monday morning.
Tracking numbers may not become active until the evening when the courier sorts your parcel.
A signature will be required on delivery.
Shipments to the European Union - VAT (CBl, TVA, MwSt./USt.) is included in our prices, so when your parcel arrives in your country, no additional payment is required. Orders are limited to a maximum value of €150 as we use the IOSS system for all shipments.
Shipments to USA - may be subject to local customs import duty and taxes which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- DOMESTIC RETURNS (UK)
If you are looking to return an item, simply ship back to us, including your receipt and note on the receipt if you require a replacement size/colour/refund and this will be processed when the item arrives back.
We do not offer free returns, however we do provide free shipping out of items sent back for a replacement.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, simply contact us through the returns form and we will arrange a return label to be sent to you which is free of charge.
When returning for a refund, all items must be in their original packaging, unused and in perfect new condition. We do not accept items back if they do not have their original packaging and any tags attached if this is clothing.
Ripped Knees is not held responsible for any items shipped back by the customer if these are not posted through a secure signed for method.
To speed up the refund process please ensure all the relevant documentation is provided to we can process this swiftly.
Refunds can take up to 48 hours to process, once the item has been received back.
All returns should be shipped back to:
5 Saville Place, Third Floor
Newcastle Upon Tyne