Powell Peralta Oval Dragon Skateboard Wheels 90A 56mm
Wheel Core None
Wheel Diameter 56mm
Wheel Width 32mm
Wheel Hardness 90a
Wheel Formula SBA
Wheel Color White
Wheel Suggested Use All Terrain
Wheel Surface Smooth
Wheel Shape RAT BONE II
The 90a hardness combines the speed and durability of a hard wheel with the forgiveness of a soft wheel .
About the Oval Dragon Artwork:
Inspired by Lord of the Rings, George Powell asked artist VC Johnson to work on creating a new dragon graphic in 1980. He suggested designing it in a logo-like oval shape since its intended use was for stickers and t-shirts. The graphic was finalized during the Gold Cup contest series and both Caballero and McGill rocked the graphic on their boards at the Upland Finals. The Oval Dragon was used on a price point series of decks and assemblies and also became the official top graphic for all Powell-Peralta decks until it was replaced in 1987 by the Winged Ripper graphic.
Originally Released: 1980
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
|Standard Class||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders £0 - £49.95||£4.95|
|Standard Class||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders £50 - £99.95||£4.75|
|Remote Delivery **||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders Over £100||FREE|
- Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- We strive to ship all orders within 24 hours of picking up. If you order on a Saturday/Sunday this will not be picked up generally until Monday morning.
- As soon as your order is shipped, we will send you by email all the courier tracking and parcel information.
- Tracking numbers may not become active until the evening when the courier sorts your parcel.
- Parcels sent with Royal Mail may be left at a post office or delivery office if nobody is available to sign for the parcel.
- We ship orders with DPD, EVRi, Parcelforce and Royal Mail. Depending on the size/value of your order, this will determine the courier we use. If you have a preference on courier, this must be noted in the comments or an email. Please be advised this may incur extra charges, which can depend on your location
Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Tracking numbers may not become active until the evening when the courier sorts your parcel.
A signature will be required on delivery.
Shipments to the European Union - VAT (CBl, TVA, MwSt./USt.) is included in our prices, so when your parcel arrives in your country, no additional payment is required. Orders are limited to a maximum value of €150 as we use the IOSS system for all shipments.
Shipments to USA - may be subject to local customs import duty and taxes which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- DOMESTIC RETURNS (UK)
If you are looking to return an item, simply ship back to us, including your receipt and note on the receipt if you require a replacement size/colour/refund and this will be processed when the item arrives back.
We do not offer free returns, however we do provide free shipping out of items sent back for a replacement.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, simply contact us through the returns form and we will arrange a return label to be sent to you which is free of charge.
When returning for a refund, all items must be in their original packaging, unused and in perfect new condition. We do not accept items back if they do not have their original packaging and any tags attached if this is clothing.
Ripped Knees is not held responsible for any items shipped back by the customer if these are not posted through a secure signed for method.
To speed up the refund process please ensure all the relevant documentation is provided to we can process this swiftly.
Refunds can take up to 48 hours to process, once the item has been received back.
All returns should be shipped back to:
5 Saville Place, Third Floor
Newcastle Upon Tyne