Drone Shadow 3 Featherlight Stunt Scooter Black
A New Era in Drone design is here! The Drone Shadow 3 Feather-Light Complete is one of the lightest completes on the market and builds on the ever-popular Shadow range featuring a whole host of cutting edge, feather-light components developed around a newly refined Shadow 3 Deck.
The deck itself weighs in at just 1.2kg, bringing the complete down to an astonishing 3 kilograms. The Shadow 3 is a true performance product, sporting the all-new Helios Hollow-Spoked Wheels. These wheels have an optimised core to PU ratio which reduces weight, increases rigidity and maximises power transfer for maximum speed. The wheels themselves rotate around our all new Ultra-Sonix bearings which boast unparalleled speed. The forks have been meticulously refined, cutting as much excess weight off them as possible to create a minimalist, lightweight design which improves the level of control and overall performance of the scooter. Aesthetically the deck now has top and bottom cut-outs that have been positioned to reduce weight even further without compromising the strength that riders demand. The extrusion has been perfectly tapered to maximise foot space and reduce unnecessary weight. The next generation of Drone products has arrived.
Please note: This light-weight performance product is NOT designed for heavy tricks or high drops.
• Total Weight – 3.05kg
• Shadow 3 Feather-Light Deck – 4.9” Wide x 19.2 “ long with weight reducing cut outs and tapered and concaved extrusion
• Helios Hollow Spoked 110mm 88a Wheels
• New Shadow Feather-Light Aluminium 6061 IHC fork
• 82.5 degree headtube angle
• Ultra-Sonix Abec 9 Bearings
• Shadow ALU bars 630mm high x 580mm wide ( 570mm without bars ends)
• New Acolyte grips 180mm long silicone grips and bars end
• Drone Steel 120mm Feather-Light brake
• Drone Synergy 2 Headset
• New Shadow 3 6061-T6 aluminium Double clamp
• Colours: Black / Silver Anodised / Neochrome / Smoked Chrome
• Type of riding: Park
• Skill Level: All levels of riding
Extrusion Profile: PARK TAPERED
Detail: Lightweight, Reactive & Responsive
|Standard Class||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders £0 - £49.95||£4.95|
|Standard Class||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders £50 - £99.95||£4.75|
|Remote Delivery **||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders Over £100||FREE|
- Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- We strive to ship all orders within 24 hours of picking up. If you order on a Saturday/Sunday this will not be picked up generally until Monday morning.
- As soon as your order is shipped, we will send you by email all the courier tracking and parcel information.
- Tracking numbers may not become active until the evening when the courier sorts your parcel.
- Parcels sent with Royal Mail may be left at a post office or delivery office if nobody is available to sign for the parcel.
- We ship orders with DPD, EVRi, Parcelforce and Royal Mail. Depending on the size/value of your order, this will determine the courier we use. If you have a preference on courier, this must be noted in the comments or an email. Please be advised this may incur extra charges, which can depend on your location
Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
We strive to ship all orders within 24 hours of picking up. If you order on a Saturday/Sunday this will not be picked up generally until Monday morning.
Tracking numbers may not become active until the evening when the courier sorts your parcel.
A signature will be required on delivery.
Shipments to the European Union - VAT (CBl, TVA, MwSt./USt.) is included in our prices, so when your parcel arrives in your country, no additional payment is required. Orders are limited to a maximum value of €150 as we use the IOSS system for all shipments.
Shipments to USA - may be subject to local customs import duty and taxes which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- DOMESTIC RETURNS (UK)
If you are looking to return an item, simply ship back to us, including your receipt and note on the receipt if you require a replacement size/colour/refund and this will be processed when the item arrives back.
We do not offer free returns, however we do provide free shipping out of items sent back for a replacement.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, simply contact us through the returns form and we will arrange a return label to be sent to you which is free of charge.
When returning for a refund, all items must be in their original packaging, unused and in perfect new condition. We do not accept items back if they do not have their original packaging and any tags attached if this is clothing.
Ripped Knees is not held responsible for any items shipped back by the customer if these are not posted through a secure signed for method.
To speed up the refund process please ensure all the relevant documentation is provided to we can process this swiftly.
Refunds can take up to 48 hours to process, once the item has been received back.
All returns should be shipped back to:
5 Saville Place, Third Floor
Newcastle Upon Tyne