Drone Element 2 Featherlight Stunt Scooter Black
The Element 2 Feather-Light Complete advances our Element Series into a new era of park performance products. The Element 2 Feather-Light scooter comes with a range of high-end improvements on the original Element that make it perfect for park riding of all abilities from beginner to pro. With this complete we wanted to refine everything by reducing weight in every component.
Starting with the wheels we have added the all-new Luxe 3 Dual-Core Wheels in 110mm which feature enlarged 86mm core design and low-profile PU. These wheels are incredibly high tech; made of two separate pieces of Aluminium that create a hollow centre, they are some of the lightest and most exciting on the market.
The compression system has been totally overhauled. The old forks have been replaced by a new Feather-Light IHC aluminium fork. A refined and cleaner design; all unnecessary material has been removed to make this the lightest IHC fork on the market. Compressing the system together is a new Feather-Light aluminium double clamp.
The Element 2 Feather-Light deck has top and bottom cut-outs and front and back tapers to strip away any weight making it more tailored to park riding. In cross-section, the deck features a subtle concave for heightened control and responsivity and comes in a compact size of 4.5” x 19.0”
The aluminium bars are combined with our new soft compound 180mm long Acolyte grips for ultimate comfort and control across the whole bar.
The lighter components have allowed us to get the weight of this complete to a staggering 3.0kgs
• Total Weight – 3.0kg
• Element Feather-Light 4.5” Wide x 19” long Deck, made from 6061 T6 Aluminium
• Luxe 3 Dual Core 110mm 88a wheels
• Top and bottom cut-outs in the extrusion to reduce weight
• New Feather-Light aluminium IHC fork (worlds lightest)
• 82.5 degrees headtube angle
• Drone Ultra-Sonix Abec 9 bearings
• Aluminium 610mm high x 570mm wide bars (560mm without bar ends)
• New Acolyte Grips 180mm long silicone grips
• Drone Steel Feather-Light brake
• Drone Synergy 2 headset
• New Feather-Light 6061-T6 aluminium double clamp
• Colours: Black / Silver Anodised / Neochrome / Smoked Chrome
• Type of riding: Park
• Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Extrusion Profile: PARK STRAIGHT
Detail: Lightweight, dependable and responsive
|Standard Class||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders £0 - £49.95||£4.95|
|Standard Class||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders £50 - £99.95||£4.75|
|Remote Delivery **||2 - 5 Working Days - Orders Over £100||FREE|
- Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- We strive to ship all orders within 24 hours of picking up. If you order on a Saturday/Sunday this will not be picked up generally until Monday morning.
- As soon as your order is shipped, we will send you by email all the courier tracking and parcel information.
- Tracking numbers may not become active until the evening when the courier sorts your parcel.
- Parcels sent with Royal Mail may be left at a post office or delivery office if nobody is available to sign for the parcel.
- We ship orders with DPD, EVRi, Parcelforce and Royal Mail. Depending on the size/value of your order, this will determine the courier we use. If you have a preference on courier, this must be noted in the comments or an email. Please be advised this may incur extra charges, which can depend on your location
Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
We strive to ship all orders within 24 hours of picking up. If you order on a Saturday/Sunday this will not be picked up generally until Monday morning.
Tracking numbers may not become active until the evening when the courier sorts your parcel.
A signature will be required on delivery.
Shipments to the European Union - VAT (CBl, TVA, MwSt./USt.) is included in our prices, so when your parcel arrives in your country, no additional payment is required. Orders are limited to a maximum value of €150 as we use the IOSS system for all shipments.
Shipments to USA - may be subject to local customs import duty and taxes which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- DOMESTIC RETURNS (UK)
If you are looking to return an item, simply ship back to us, including your receipt and note on the receipt if you require a replacement size/colour/refund and this will be processed when the item arrives back.
We do not offer free returns, however we do provide free shipping out of items sent back for a replacement.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, simply contact us through the returns form and we will arrange a return label to be sent to you which is free of charge.
When returning for a refund, all items must be in their original packaging, unused and in perfect new condition. We do not accept items back if they do not have their original packaging and any tags attached if this is clothing.
Ripped Knees is not held responsible for any items shipped back by the customer if these are not posted through a secure signed for method.
To speed up the refund process please ensure all the relevant documentation is provided to we can process this swiftly.
Refunds can take up to 48 hours to process, once the item has been received back.
All returns should be shipped back to:
5 Saville Place, Third Floor
Newcastle Upon Tyne